Translate

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Crunchy Choc Chips..


Yesterday I started baking my sugar cookies for an order that I have..my grand daughter, Sarah, was going back an forth..dh ready ke? dh ready ke?? adoiii I am baking for my customer but I will give u some..don't worry..then she said..I want the chocolate chip ones not the sugar cookies..Alamak..banyak lak songeh dia nii nak yang chocolate chips lak.. i told her that one I will make tomorrow. haihh..

Today...woke up thinking of my promise to Sarah..and first thing come on mine is Mamafami's choc chips..yummy nampak kat wall dia tuu....got all the ingredients together but the LAZY mood set in ..and also the programme on TV was also good..OMG it was rather late as I have to become drivers to for their tuition in the afternoon..uhmmm luckily I got my daughter Alya to help me bake and keep them..Indeed the cho chips are good..but I think I need to lessen the choc chips..a bit too sweet for me..but sedap n crunchy. I think I will make another batch tomorrow but lesser sugar n choc chips..(I actually added more on top of the biscuits aboe those in the recipe).. Thanks again Mamafami..

From Mamafami 's blog and adapted from : Kak Liza's Fotopage 

Ingredients :

(A)
250g margarine
160g castor sugar
1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence

(B)
230g flour
20g cocoa powder
100g chocolate chips
50g Nestum

Method :

1. Sift flour and cocoa powder. Set aside.
2. Cream margarine and sugar. Add in egg yolk and vanilla essence.
3. Add in Nestum and chocolate chips. Mix well.
4. Add in the sifted dry ingredients. Mix till well combined.
5. Spoon a teaspoon batter onto the baking tray layered with greaseproof paper. The cookies will expand slightly when baked.
6. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 165 C for 25 minutes or till done.
7. Leave the cookies to cool on the cooling rack before storing them in an air-tight container.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails