Friday, November 26, 2010
Ni duk try Mama Fahmi nyer resepi Brownies..best jugak rasa nyer..my kids thinks sooo..Mama pakai recipe yang d bawah..mama klu terbuka I nyer blog, minta ampun yerrr kita memang copy paste jerrr..
Source : Angie from Allrecipes
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Frosting : (I didn't do this)
3 tablespoons butter, softened
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup confectioners' sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Grease and flour an 8 inch square pan.
3. In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
4. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder.
5. Spread batter into prepared pan.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
To Make Frosting:
Combine 3 tablespoons butter, 3 t. ablespoons cocoa, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1 cup confectioners' sugar. Frost brownies while they are still warm.