Friday, November 26, 2010
Honey Melon Sago Dessert
Honey Dew Sago Dessert
Dari blog Aunty Yochana, tapi dia taruh macam2..xde stok ingredients yang dia taruh tapi apa pun sedap saja I buat..so esok2 kena ry the full recipe..I think sedap honey dew and ice cream combination nihhh..
200 gm. Sago (x taruh)
200 gm. sugar (x taruh)
4 cups Water (x taruh)
1 litre of ice-cream (any ice-cream of your preference) I put whipped cream..
- But I like to use Nata De Coco ice-cream
700 gm. of Blended Honey Dew ( x taruh pun)
Some Honey Dew balls
(1) Boil the sugar and water until sugar dissolves. Cool it.
(2) Soak sago for 10 min., then lightly wash it but before you soak, boil a pot of water. When the water is boiling, pour in the sago and boil till almost transparent. Off the fire, close the cover and let it soak in the hot water until it's completely transparent. Wash the sago until running tap until it's not sticky.
(3) Blend the honey dew and keep some melon balls by using a melon scoop to scoop into balls.
(4) Mix all the ingredients together and keep in the fridge until it's really cold and then serve.
Note: Sweetness is up to individual. I prefer mine to have more ice-cream and normally I will add additional ice-cream and it becomes yummy and creamy.