Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Browsing thru FB and also visitng some of my friends site, dropped by Mamafami's site..uhmm stuck there for ages..drooling over all the food on her site.
Got this recipe from mamafami's site..thank u..so sedap..thanaks Mama. I pun nak copy and paste jer lah..harap2 dapat izin lah Ma yer..
Source : Mas and Mamafami
1 packet agar-agar strip (25g)
1.4 litre water
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 can evaporated milk
6 pieces white bread ~ cut to small cubes
1 nos egg ~ lightly beaten
3 food coloring
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Soak the bread in evaporated milk and egg. Pour into a blender and blend. Set aside.
2. Cut the agar-agar strips to an inch size and soak for 10 minutes or so. Then boil with 1.4 litre water till agar-agar dissolved. Put through a sieve and pour back into the pot. Add sugar and stir till sugar dilutes.
3. Pour the blended bread mixture into the agar-agar and stir on low fire for a while.
4. Divide to 4 portions. Add a color to each portion and leave one portion as it is.
5. Pour one color at time onto the centre of the tray.
6. Place the tray in the refrigerator to set.
7. Cut and serve.