Got the recipe off FB..one of my baker friends who tried the recipe . Tried the recipe and it is good..sedap..I copy and paste the recipe Source : Nazian Nasir via Galeri Aneka Resepi
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING :
1 small can of sardine in tomato
1 onion - diced
2 cloves garlic - minced
1 tablespoon chillie paste
1 fresh red chillie - chopped
sugar and salt to taste
1. Heat a bit of oil in a wok. Add in garlic and fry till fragrant.
2. Add in chillie paste and continue stirring. Then add in diced onion and chopped fresh chillie.
3. Add in sardine together with the sauce. Cook till the sauce is slightly dried. Add in salt and sugar to taste.
4. Stir well and remove from heat. Leave to cool.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE SKIN :
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon instant dried yeast (Mauripan)
2 tablespoon cooking oil
1/2 cup chilled water
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar
'GLUE' : Add a bit of water to 1 teaspoon flour to form a thick paste
1. Mix yeast and sugar to 1/2 cup of water. Stir well and keep aside.
2. Place flour in a big bowl. Add in egg, oil and salt. Mix well. Pour the yeast mixture a little at a time till a soft and smooth dough is formed.
3. Divide the dough into a 25g balls.
4. Roll thin each dough. Place a bit of filling on top and roll tight. Secure using the 'glue'. Repeat the procedure till all the dough are used up. Arrange on a tray dusted with flour.
5. Heat oil in a wok and fry the rolls till golden brown. Remove the rolls from the oil onto a kitchen towel. Ready to serve.