Translate

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Dadih


Dadih reminds me of my younger days..we used to buy them, those days they are sold by a pedlar on a motorbike that comes round at night going..honk..honk..honk..excited to hear the honking, I would rush to open the door and called out to the pedlar. uhmmm yum yumm dadih was sold in a small bowl, which is returnable tomorrow when the pedlar will come round to collect..(no disposable containers then hehehe).
Now Dadih is sold in the above containers and it has to be pre ordered..uhmmm it is made with the buffalo milk and the milk is heated up with a kind of tree bark that help the milk to set.
I really do not know where to get them any more except in my hometown of Alor Star, Kedah...the real taste of Dadih..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails