Translate

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

APPLE PINEAPPLE MUFFINS



In a hurry to make another batch of muffins..I used the Vanilla Muffin Mix again for these..I simply add apple and pineapple filling on top..it really is heavy that it does not sit on top but sunk into the muffins..in goes with the crumbs too..no matter how it looks..less of looks but still retain the yumminess..imagine apple and pineapple mix..sweet and a tinge of sourness really makes u want more..hahaha..I topped it with crumbs from flour rubbed  with butter and brown sugar but i guess I did not put as much as the ones on the banana muffin as the apple and pineapple is already sweet and so is the muffin mix..I find them a little bit too sweet for me..but don't mind me as I take less sugar..


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails