Translate

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Blueberry Muffins


The Muffin fever is here for a visit..
This is my own version of the muffins.. uhmmm the laziness has invaded me for the past month or so. Desperately trying to get out of the mood but then I have found comfort in being so..OMG get out, get out...
Facebook also have been quite boring these days, my friends..lovely friends are themselves busy with their own thing and here I am ..finding solace in food again..never ending circle.. :( but I sure love them though..

I bought the ready mix Vanilla Muffin mix from the bakery shop..just to try out how it taste like using a mix. Surprise ..surprise not bad..just a little short cut from the normal steps which when I think about it again not worth it as u still have to add the eggs, melted butter/oil and water/milk..at least I know now in case of emergency..hehehe

I x 450 gm of vanilla muffin mix
2 eggs
300 ml milk/water
115 gm melted butter
Blueberry filling
Makes 16-17 pieces

Preheat oven at 200C for 15 minutes.
Mix all except melted butter and whisk for 2 minutes.
Add melted butter and whisk for 1 minute.
Scoop into the muffin liner and top with a teaspoon of blueberry filling and swirl on the surface of the muffin.
Bake for 20 minutes and once the tester comes out clean it is done.

TRY IT..



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails