Translate

Sunday, May 13, 2012

MOTHER'S DAY CELEBRATION



At night with the kids having dinner at Murni SS2..mixed grill and all the " I Love U"s.., mee raja, dinosaur pizzas, chicken chops, nasi lemak chicken chop? ( pon adaaaa...) nasi goreng chicken chop..hehehe..for a change ..amidst the hundeds of people eating at the restaurant and still queuing for tables..chaotic but amazingly the food came very fast...and friendly..it was an experience.. :)




This was in the afternoon.at Quality Hotel Shah Alam with my aunties, uncles and cousins and their kids..when it comes to us, the ladies makes the most chatters, we presented flowers to our aunties, I have lost my mum about two years ago.Al -Fatihah...but I still have lovely aunties to share ..and exchange gifts amongst ourselves.. the holabala..hehehe was pretty chaotic but fun fun fun.. of course time flies by very fast when we are having fun..I almost got left behind by my brother ...these are some of the pictures that I took during the celeb..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails