Translate

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

ELINA N FAMILY'S VISIT, AMAN'S 13TH BIRTHDAY AND OUR 26TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

Thanks to Elina and Farid plus the family for paying us a visit..very memorable day indeed..a day of makan, makan and makan...hihihi I hope u enjoyed your time in my house. GGs came too - Rose , Atikah, Noralina, Zuria and Milah..thanks to all of u too for joining us and making it a more "meriah" occassion.
I was scratching my head what to cook for them, and came out with this spread..ala Arabic, Indian and a touch of Greek food.  

The spread and the first batch of them starting to eat..

 My garden salad was in the forefront to be eaten with Ceaser' Salad dressing or Balsamic Vinegar Dressing 

 My Aloo Ghobi  to be eaten with the Arab bread

 My Hummus to be eaten with the Arab bread                                           

 Cut fruits - papaya and sharon fruits

 My cut-up roast chicken to be eaten with kabsa rice and raita. 

My Arab bread with its dips - guacamole and sour cream

Nutty and nice a the name given for this dessert, I found on the AFC Masterchef site 

Aman blowing his candles on hi Chocolate Nutella Cheese Cake- Happy 13th birthday Aman <3 p="p">

Me and hubby blowing our anniversary cake ie Banoffee Cheeecake- Happy 26th Anniversary dear ;)
oh I also have the Durian Cheesecake too to compliment this to other cakes hihihi..
GGs enjoying a bit of the cakes

After a long day of makan, makan and makan..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails