Translate

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

POMEGRANATE aka DELIMA


I am super crazy about this fruit..anti oxidant and all...perhaps..but I just imply love them. It reminds me of my late mum who loves this fruit very much. I never take the time of day to appreciate thi fruit until lately.


How do u eat them?? It has a very thick skin and one has to cut through it and open as above. There are little ruby like seeds which I normally enjoy them together with the seeds..my daughter sucks on the seeds and take out what left..why bother?? I just gulp and crunch them together.

Bought these at the Jaya Grocer, Damansara Perdana at RM3.99 each..for that sized it is quite reasonable but I must warn u , this one is ultra sourish...but ok after a day..

Try the experience..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails