Translate

Thursday, January 3, 2013

9 CEREAL COUNTRY BREAD

Salam all,

I wanted to make the original Country bread recipe yesterday afternoon. As I was going through my fridge I found the 500 gm 9 cereal flour. so I thought y not ?? Surprise..surprise..it is as lovely as the original recipe.. 
 Ingredients

3/4 cup 2 1/2 cup water   
4 teaspoons  6 tsp of molasses
 2 tbsp honey
4 teaspoons 6 tsp + 2 tbsp canola oil
1/2 1 teaspoon salt
1 1/3 cups 400 gm bread flour
2/3 cup whole wheat flour  500 gm 9 cereal mix
3 tablespoons flax seed
4  teaspoons  6 tsp sesame seeds
2 tbsp black sesame seeds
2 teaspoons poppy seeds
4 tbsp sunflower seeds
1 1/4 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast

Directions
Toast seeds on a baking sheet in a 350 degree F (175 degree C) oven for 4 minutes; let cool completely. This step is optional. The seeds can be added untoasted.
Place ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
Select Basic bread cycle, and Start.


I used the mixer version to do the bread and  c u can find out how to do that here.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails