Translate

Monday, January 11, 2010

Desserts ..

Was surfing through the net ..visiting some new websites..and found this recipe. .Apple Bread Pudding..surprise2 it is so good..never really like bread pudding but this one I love..recipe I took from Suhana's site..I actually do not know how to go there again..hehehe

I will post the recipe when I am able to retrieve the recipe.

To make it my own ..hehehe..I added some walnuts and dried cranberries. I also ate it with ice cream but u can eat it with custard, cream etc..etc..

Made them in cups but I took them out of the cup and dress them with ice cream..



I browsed another website and found a recipe called Pudding Lychee Dangdut..hehehe..loved the name and gave it a try..I thought I had a few tins of Lychees at home but unfortunately not..so I replaced the Lychees with canned Aloe Vera in honey. Turned out good but I always am not good with making smooth soft jelly..mine is a bit hard but ok..



Recipe as I remember it..maybe I should halved next time..

28 gm jelly strings or 10 gm powdered jelly
2 litre water
2 cups sugar
I can evaporated milk
2 cans of Lychee (separate the Lychee from the syrup) - substituted with Aloe Vera in honey
1/4 tsp salt

Boil the water and put the string jelly. Simmer until all the jelly is dissolved and add sugar. Strain it.
Add in the evaporated milk, salt and lychee syrup.
Pour into a mould or into small containers and cool it . Top the jelly with lychees ( Aloe Vera) before refrigerate .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails