In the season of Malaysian Materchef , my kids are inspired to try their hand at making bread..
I was actually trying out MamaFami's recipe which I saw on the FB..hehehe...
Suddenly all of my kids invaded the kitchen and try out making the rolls. The kitchen is really not a place for so many to b in and big ones like my kids..the kitchen suddenly feels too small..
This is the final result of the sausage cheese rolls hehehe for first timers is quite alright :)
Thanks again MamaF..I have just cut and paste the recipe from your blog.
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Pook
300 g bread flour
5g instant dried yeast
30g unsalted butter (soft)
220-230g one egg plus whole milk
12 pieces sausage
6 slices processed cheese slices individually wrapped in plastic (cut into half)
One egg plus 2 tsp of water for glazing
Bread machine method :
1. Into the bread maker pan, pour the milk and egg. Add sugar and salt.
2. Top it with flour and drizzle the dry yeast. Select the dough setting and press start.
3. When the ingredients is just combined, add in the unsalted butter and leave the bread maker to finish the cycle.
4. Take the dough out of the bowl, deflate by touching it lightly. Cut the dough into 12 pieces, roll into a ball and let them rest for 10 minutes.
5. Using a rolling pin to roll the dough into an oval shape, place the sausage in the middle, cut both side of the dough into strips, and place half of the cheese slice over the sausage. Fold the strips alternating the left and right over the sausage.
6. Place the dough on the oven sheet, lined with non stick baking paper (the cheese will melt while baking and some will leak). Preheat the oven to 200°C. Let the dough rise until almost double in size, brush with egg wash. Bake for 8 minutes then reduce the temperature to 180°C and bake for 5 minutes more or until the rolls are golden brown.