RICH OREO BROWNIES-
taken from bisous atoi
225 gm butter
240 gm cooking chocolate
3 Grade A eggs
1 tsp coffee powder ( I did not put)
1 tp vanilla essence
250 gm caster sugar
60 gm flour**
40 gm cocoa powder**
½ tp baking powder**
1 tsp salt** (**sift together)
1 ½ packet of oreo break and mix ith 15 gm flour ( I used 1 packet only)
1. Melt chocolate by double boiling and add in butter and mix till smooth. Let it cool.
2. Whisk eggs, coffee powder, vanilla essence and sugar till smooth.
3. Add in chocolate mixture and stir till ell combined.
4. Fold in flour mixture and mix it slowly. Add oreos.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 170C for 45 minutes using 13 x 12 x 2 cm pan ( I bake for 35 mins and I used a 10 x 10 pan6. Once cool cut brownies according to your preference.