Translate

Monday, July 16, 2012

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin

It has been a while since I post in this blog. Have been very lazy and fallen into a deep rut of self pity, I suppose..uhmmm..I cannnot seem to find myself for a while ..I guess menopause is setting in..After a while u come to a realisation that you are not alone..Anyway, these were made recently but I still have that lazy mood hehehe..hence the muffin mix.


I pack of 500 gm of muffin mix
4 eggs size B
135 gm oil
130 gm water
3 bananas - mashed
1 tsp baking soda ( in addition )
a handful of choc chips


Put everything into a bowl and whisk it for 2 minutes until well mixed.
Spoon into a cupcake liner and just put a few choc chips on top of the muffins or you can also mix together into the muffin mix.
Bake at 180 C for 25 minutes and put on the rack to cool.
Enjoy !!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails