Another family favorite yang I adapt fm reading a few blogs...sorry cannot remember which one as I am updating thi posting so much later..My portions are extra large because I serve 12 people + maid in the house..
1 kg of boneless chicken - cut into pieces
2 tbsp light soy sauce
3 - 4 garlic - minced
1 inch ginger - minced
1/2 tsp white pepper
Marinade the cut chicken for half an hour or more
For the Sauce:
3 garlic - minced
3 tbsp lemon juice ( I like the zing taste of lemon - u can reduce or add accordingly)
2 tbsp orange juice/ cordial
4 tbsp cornflour
Salt, white pepper and sugar to taste
1. Fry the chicken pieces till half cooked and set aside.
2. For the sauce - fry the garlic in a little cooking oil till golden;
3. Add lemon juice, orange juice/ cordial and water;
4. Simmer for 2-3 minutes and add the chicken;
5. Add the salt, pepper and sugar to taste;
6. Lastly add the cornflour and let the gravy thickened;
7. Ready to serve.