Nice cake for afternoon tea ith your love ones.
Thanks Rima for the recipe..wonderful
125 gm sugar
125 gm melted dark choc
155 gm SRF
1 tsp vanilla extract
80 ml evaporated milk/ fresh milk
1. Melt dark chocolate and let it cool
2. Cream butter, sugar and salt till creamy
3. Add egg one by one and continue to beat until well blended
4. Add vamilla extract
5. Add in flour alternating with fresh milk.
6. Divide batter into 2 parts and add melted choc in one.
7. Pour batter alternately and make a swirl using a chopstick.
8. Bake in preheated oven at 170C for 45 minutes.