Translate

Friday, November 2, 2012

MARBLE BUTTER CHEESECAKE



I made these a few weeks ago because I bought my new silicon pan from Kak Pau Citra Klasik..best jugak the pan ni..I took this recipe from Rima's blog..I always have a problem in writing it down..sorry Rima. Anyway, recipe is nice, soft and this picture is from the second time I made them. I think I still like the original recipe as below.


A:         225gm flour
1 ½ tsp baking powder
            ¼ tsp salt

B.                  200gm butter
175gm cream cheese
½ tsp grated lemon rind
175gm caster sugar
5 egg yolks

C.         5 egg whites
            1 tsp lemon juice
  
  1. Grease and flour 6 mini bund cake pans.
  2. Whisk butter can cream cheese till pale and fluffy.
  3. Add sugar and continue whisking;
  4. Add egg yolks and continue whisking. Lastly add grated lemon skins and whisk until well combined;
  5. Fold in A to B with a spatula and put aside;
  6. In a clean bowl, whisk C until stiff peak and add into A and B in stages and mix until well combined;
  7. Pour batter into pans and bake in a 180C for half an hour or till golden brown.
 Note: Original recipe does not have marble effect into it. I added ½ tbsp of black forest paste into 200 gm of plain batter. (Original comment from Rima)


I made these for my recent meet with my clasmates from Polytechnic Ungku Omar, arent't they cute?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails